Friday, February 6, 2009

NORAH LEVINE Inspiring My Passion.


"I was fortunate enough to participate in a portrait workshop with Karen Kuehn. I cannot say enough about how life changing the experience was for me. Photographically speaking, I discovered a great deal about the skills and talent I had and how to expand myself creatively. She provided tools for discovering my true passion and inspiration When I left the workshop with Karen I felt I had grown as a photographer and as a person. I felt more directed and positive about where my journey was headed. Working with Karen is about so much more than photography. I learned more about myself in that week than I could have ever imagined. She is talented in many ways - as a true artist, mentor and as an experienced person who is generous in her sharing of those life experiences. My workshop with Karen pushed my career to the next level. Doors opened and I felt I had the skills and mental preparation to handle walking through them...ready to open the next door on the other side. Thank you, Karen."

http://www.norahlevinephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment