Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whose At The Wheel

CHAKRA'S
YOUR TOOL BOX MAYBE MISSING A FEW or IS SOMETHING BROKEN?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Whatever ails you, often you can refer to charts that can give you insight on how to fix things within your body/temple. Tonight a lovely friend posted that she has a throat issue...yup the C word....she's a real sweet heart so I started reading my books on how to resolve her rare form of Cancer. Googling all the sites like:
10 anti cancer foods
10 foods that cause cancer
Crazy Sexy Cancer...http://www.crazysexycancer.com
Anyways...made me want to share a few charts.
Western medicine...I get the drugs and all but I also get nutrition and basic exercise and mental wellness. Some disorders are gene driven but can be managed with medicines/ herbs and Spiritual practices. Here's a few charts...I have always related to the snakes in the medical symbol as a chakra inspired piece. Snakes are about transformation in native cultures.
Again...seeking information and iconic meaning can be a helpful and powerful tool for healing.

TAP ON ANY OF THESE CHARTS TO VIEW WITH EASE



No comments:

Post a Comment