Friday, February 25, 2011

Create A Life You Love


49 Mercury 2 door

I see myself landing a chopped Mercury/lead sled or a classic 49-50. My idea is to follow a the path of true love. My love of life, a partner, car culture and photography to record the ultimate road trip. Where ever we go there we are...no plan no deadline just drive and enjoy life. Too many people are in the rat wheel of life. Same same same...that is fine for them but not me. I love adventure and this is my food for creating a life full of energy. Abundance in being present rather than controlling and planning every aspect of one's life. You miss out when you have to know all the details. I find it boring. "What goes on the road stays on the road". Stay tuned for the essay is bound to be called, "Mercury Excursion".

No comments:

Post a Comment