Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Pop


Old Guys Rule
One of my clients. I gave only a few of these hats out to the men I love most.

My Pop 2011 in NM

Example of a man, my dad...super fine, actually my step dad but he was the man that shared all my child hood experiences through my life with abundance. My mom met Bud/my dad at his Marine shop in Bellflower Ca. where she took her boat to get fixed. She made him a sandwich to fix her engine...go figure...they have been married for a very long time, a merged family of six kids, they travel yearly to many places and camp, dirt bike still, fish and do water sports. My dad can fix anything. He's kind and honest and one hell of a cool guy. He is very open and not set in stone with ideas that keep him rigid. Its always a delight to share time with him, he's gentle and appreciates everything about living creatively. He is creative, his mind can look at something and just figure it out in a few minutes, a problem solver and one of those unique people who has been gifted with that inventive sensibility.
I am blessed for having a great dad.
A hard act to follow.
Very few men like my pop. Matter
a fact I haven't met anyone with as much integrity to date.
Thanks for being my dad.
You are always in my heart.

NOTE to my dad this fathers day.

My Dad

"He's strong in character with a heart full of grace
Kind to all who he comes face to face
I am so lucky to have you your first place
The best dad I could of asked for your my ACE.
Whenever people ask me who is your pop
I say he's the finest man I know
If your to marry a man like your dad than I've not met him as of yet
As your the one who has been by example by far harder to find another
A man with great value and fiber, a man that can do and be and follow through with great care.
My mom is the luckiest to have found you and men like you are so rare.
I remember so many good times as a child and how you provided wonderful trips and a lifestyle for all of our family.
I have modeled my life after you and mom
I have nature in my back yard due to your influences

Camping and being outdoors for all our good times I'm so thankful for knowing life outside the city limits.
I give my son the best I can and you are my inspiration for him to see and be near you.
I hope all that man energy rubs off on him too.

Thank you for years of support and still.
You mean the world to me more than most.
I'm proud to be your daughter and to have you be my father.

I am grateful.
I love love you and wish you a wonderful fathers day.
We are thinking of you all the time with good thoughts and all our love"

One of your kids always your the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment