Friday, August 2, 2013

Group Show


In/Visible Borders
20 photographer in New Mexico are part of show curated by Mary Anne Redding.
Opening is on September 9th at the Marion Center for Photographic Arts
Santa Fe University of Art and Design
1600 Saint Michael's Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505

Soon to be filled up by 20 NM photographers
David Michael Kennedy and Mary Anne Redding
Submitting two pieces each for the current show.
I asked Mary Anne where the holes in the show were and she said ...
Gay and Sex

No problem I 'll go shoot.
I prefer to shoot fresh all the time.
My favorite is journalist capture.
Real time, real people.
This is where my eyes are happiest.

I chose these two shots from 29 rolls of 120.
Each photographer gets to share two.

So one for the men and one for the women.

Vaya Con Dios



No comments:

Post a Comment