Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lets Put Our Heads Together

Landon and Wendy 2011 copyright karen kuehn

Life has a way of making you look dead on with your maker.
Sunday I ran over to my farm friends dairy to do some snaps with baby Landon and everyone wanted a picture with him. Mom, Grandpa and grandma.
Grandpa with his model T
Grandma is going through chemo
and mom nursing.
I just randomly snapped and took in the feeling of my friends to make a few memories.
For me life is shouting at my back door saying waste no time.
Embrace only the TRUTH
Pursue a life of health and happiness.
The De Smet's are wonderful neighbors.
They always do what they say and come through.
Living off the land and nurturing animals makes for good people.
They are true to form.
I am fortunate to have them in my life.
Welcome to the world baby Landon.

No comments:

Post a Comment