Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mariposa Grove Yosemite NPS


I have spent many months and years in Yosemite National Park.
I first started going there when I was a small child. My grandfather loved this park.
I loved everything my grandfather shared with me.
Fishing, camping, canoeing in Montana, collecting sea shells. He was by far the best person ever in my life. I miss him. He was a great example of a man.
Honest and truthful he always had my back. He was someone to be proud of and he made me feel like a million dollars.
Yosemite holds a special place in my heart. We stay in the Redwood Cabins.
Mr Maze was in the Navy with my grandfather and he d rent places to us for weeks at a time.
I always thought I d move back there one day.
A native American sayings I have always kept upon the tip of my tongue is
"If you think your a great man go before the great tree and tell it how great you are."
Chief Shaman Kitpou The Tribal Laws of the Children of the Light.
National Parks are so important to our country.
We must not use abuse them so future generations can enjoy the many splendors they gift us.

RESPECT is KEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment