Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RE INVENTING ONE'S SELF

I'm very much living my life fully। Recently I was told if I want to be immersed and more sought out that I should sell ever ything and return to NYC! Been there done that and besides my rustic life in NM better suits my eye and humbles the best of artist. Daily I seem to shoot a few shots, some for me others for request. I feel like a kid walking in a stream of slippery rocks hoping each step I make is firmly planted. Only through trail and error do we learn. The entire process of creativity is spontaneous at best. To be fearless and present I find more rewards. Only one's self can release and allow the freedom of stepping out of one's comfort zone. To do rather than talk of great dreams is by far what motivates creative excess. Asking the mirror have I done this before and how can I better explore the essence of whatever I'm about to unfold.

No comments: