Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Editors ADORED



Editor of these three projects AMBER SEXTON

EDITOR Are OUR FRIENDS

I love magazine editors and Amber Sexton is one of my favorites.
She worked with Golf Magazine for a good long time and gave me several fun assignments.
Here's a few and it always helps to have a great designer do a layout that is image driven.

My list of editors is huge and I've worked for almost 30 years in and out of the magazine business. I love working for magazines. You get an assignment and go co create with your subject. I feel blessed to have had such a long fruitful career working for the best ranking publications in the industry. If I listed all of them it would be insane.
Maybe I will copy them off of a resume and do so later on but trust me when I say it has been an awesome ride being a photographer, journalist, conceptual image maker.

A Big Thanks to all the Magazine Editors I've had the privilege of working for and with over the years. The stories and journey has been unforgettable.

Kudos.


No comments:

Post a Comment