Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BEING AUTHENTIC

You Can't Get Any Ants if You Don't Put Out a Picnic


Miss Sara and Mom Cuddling in The Hammock


King Lou


MOM KNOWS BEST


BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP

It is not the shell of a woman or man that makes them shine.
It's their sense of integrity and Spirit.
Here is my dear friend Sara, I adore her kind and loving heart.
She's a down to earth healthy being.
She's quite and listens more than those who like to toot their horn.
Incredibly funny as her apple didn't fall too far from moms trees.
Humble and graceful, always kind and never a bad word out of her mouth.
I've come to love this gentle soul for she is an inspiration of pure beauty.
Never negative thoughts about other people but rather supportive.
Today we worked with Miss Sara and her Mother.
A really sweet session as they stopped by for lunch on the farm with me and my father.
The Santa Fe Workshops were filming a promo video for my class MOJO rising.
Sara and her mom helped out by doing a portrait sitting and and illustrative portrait as well to make a point about what is real verses fabricated.
Its always a my privilege to work with people I love.

KARMA be with all the HONEST GOOD PEOPLE I KNOW.
Thank you Sara and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment