Friday, December 27, 2013

CARGO CULT COVER


Yellow & Turquoise or Red & Turquoise?

Cover Design by Vicki Teague-Cooper

VICKI TEAQUE-COOPER

A very long time ago I purchase a painting by the artist Vicki Teaque-Cooper.
A few years back we re connected with social media and than with a photo shoot for the Santa Fe Photography Workshops.  Vicki is by far one of the most creative people I've met that is consistent and imaginative.
Not only is she a world class artist/painter, she makes jewelery and does graphic design to cover her nut like many.
I have been fortunate enough to have her help on some recent projects.
My business card.
The Walter Show 
(a magazine for mutant vehicles you can book)
And now
THE CARGO CULT 
(BM book project)
Here are our favorite two covers TBD.

ENJOY and here's the links to book this gal if you so shall choose.

I am so grateful for her help.
She always send me dozens of choices and NO ATTITUDE.
A real PRO.
The process is so fun with her and easy.
Like it should be!
Not only did I luck out with great talent I have a solid friendship that keeps growing.

A huge blessing.

Thanks Gal

HOME PLANET STUDIO
Vicki Teague-Cooper
92 Verano Loop
Santa Fe, NM 87508
cell: 505.501.4727


www.homeplanetart.com 
homeplanetart@comcast.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment