Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hand to Heart Thank You Class


"Words do not accurately describe what you have done for me this week. Your love, all your special gifts! YOU have left an imprint in my soul and I am forever transformed into a new soul because of it. Thank you"
Love Michelle Elloway - AZ

"What can I say, you've changed my life! You are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your amazing gifts and your heart & soul with us."
Love Cathy Budd - MI

"Thank you for a terrific time! I appreciate your energy and vision. May the Lord continue to bless you greatly."
Ron McClure - NH

"This week was exactly what I expected and what I did not expect at the same time. Thanks for giving me the time to explore photography & myself and kicking my ass out of my creative funk I've been in. It's truly been a life changing week for me and I'm eternally grateful."
Scott Erickson - CA

"I absolutely love you & this class. I loved getting to know you & your class.
I will be forever changed I love it.
Thank you.
Katie Dulap - IL


"You teach me so much not just in photography, but also how to live a life that I want to live."
Thank You Sooo Much
Yang Gao - China


"I feel like I transformed more as a person & photographer this week than ever before-thank you for being the reason for that! "
All My Blessings
Megan Westervelt - CO

No comments:

Post a Comment