Thursday, March 29, 2012

METROP O LOVE PLEDGES

photograph by karen kuehn of Ashley Bryce

 PLEDGE HERE PLEASE

METROP O LOVE

Burning Man 2010 project has sat in my darkroom since fall 2010
The completion of this book is due and I need some help and pledges to make it so.

My Hand to My Heart for all your help.
Please read about the rewards and see if you can be apart of the final leg of this project.
 It's all about the ART, the Artist, the LOVE.
It will be dedicated to those visionaries and their crews.
I will be sharing my entire adventure for the sake of art and love.
The goal is to read, see and feel INSPIRED.
Be a part of this projects completion.
Pledge and please share this link with friends.
 A very special thanks to those who support its completion will be duly noted inside the body of the book.
K A R M A will be yours.

Thank you so very much.

karen kuehn
aka
DIESEL

No comments:

Post a Comment