Monday, March 19, 2012

ONE DAY WORKSHOP

P O W !
Wham Bam Thank You Mame
Amir Glogau at the Cigar Club photographing Ryan McGarvey

"What a great day"
"Not only I learned a lot on photography but you are an amazing personality and have so much to offer.
Wish I had more time to spend with you and improve my photography skills.
You are very generous with sharing your knowledge and experience and pushed me to be better every second!
Great teacher, wonderful and fun person!
Thanks,"
Amir

 ONE DAY WORKSHOP
The phone rings early in the week with a request for a last minute workshop in New Mexico!
I said sure why not...so Amir got to work with two subjects,
Artist Stacey Neff and Musical talent Ryan McGarvey
He did great, a natural eye and a quiet pleasant presence.
Here s a few pics of him in working mode.
AM/PM shoots with Ryan McGarvey and Stacey Kay Neff




 









Thank You Amir, 
A very enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment