Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DUANE FLATMO


A SUPER COOL GUY....Duane Flatmo

"Inspired by many things and it seems to always be changing. Found objects,things that had a life before and are now just tossed by the wayside.  My medium, much like clay is to a sculptor. Many people have stopped cooking with aluminum over recent years so I started collecting pie pans, muffin tins, cake molds and beautiful kitchenware along with other aluminum junk from many thrift stores and salvage yards. Rich in texture; the Tin Pan Dragon."

@ The Kinetic Cab Company

Duane Flatmo

I met Duane driving his Dragon in center camp at 2009 Burning Man.
He let me photograph him for My Eyes are Burning book project.
Spiting fire in the midst of a dirty dust storm...What's new...its Burning Man in all its Glory....dirt and more dirt.
I have always wanted to photograph the Kinetic Car Race in Humboldt California.
One day I will.
Kinetic Car Links
PLEDGE HERE 13 DAYS to go
We have raised  
11,193,00
3807.00 to go
less than 13 days to meet GOAL
106 supporters to date. 


Many Thanks To All

No comments:

Post a Comment