Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunny aka Sun Ra

Winter coat
Here today gone tomorrow
Unfettered, restless, thick with memory
The smell of truth lays upon his back
In hail as it evaporates like writing in the sand
Shed light as growth of Spring approaches
Bees upon the chicken feed
Buds tight shades of green
Winter coat shroud out cold character
A lighter world with wonder right rounding the bend
Sunny weather for the sleeker sexier
We wander in good company
Dear friend you carry me and my heart
You've carried another
Every ride a prayer of thanks as you always deliver
Safely home in our circle unbroken
Harmony in our connection
Only in harmony when loved
Carry me home.

Thank the God's
I can feed more than myself


“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle,
or you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
–Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment