Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PICK OF THE DAY

Shadow KISS 2010 Metrop O LOVE project Burning Man
ONE UP YOUR SELF
As a photographer and professor at times I always encourage my students to one up themselves.  Many times I've had a assignments to photograph the same person in my career.
When I came upon the very much photographed Umbrella Dancers I was put to this challenge.  I love when this happens as you have to think quick like an athlete.
This is a digital file, I shot everyone on digital as well as film.  Shooting digital made it easier to remember and log in all the subjects.
On film I m pretty sure they are KISSING!
I sure hope so...or at least about to?
Umbrella Couple 2009 A patron prints as well.
 K A R M A is yours.

SUPPORT and PLEDGE to my METOP O LOVE project
See the rewards of silver prints on this link.
KARMA Pages will list all those whom help no matter what amount you can share.
It means a lot to me to have all the encouragement from all of you.
NAMASTE

In 11 days we have raised over 1/3 our goal.
BIG HUGS and THANK YOU"S to the Patrons.

karen aka DIESEL
(My Burning Man Handle)

No comments:

Post a Comment